Thursday 31 March 2011

Bitches, Hoes and Health Reform



In the music world there hasn't been such an insightful criticism of gubernatorial policy since renown poltical thinkers Wham highlighted the pitfalls of the benefits system in "Wham Rap"

I ain't never gonna work,
get down in the dirt
I choose to cruise
Gonna live my life, sharp as a knife
I've found my groove, and I just can't lose
A1 style from head to toe
cool cat flash, gonna let you know
I'm a soul boy, I'm a dole boy
Take pleasure in leisure I believe in joy

Wise words indeed.

It's been a long time coming and you may not have thought it possible but a new artist is vying for their satirical crown.

The guy is M.C. Nxtgen, AKA Sean Donnely a binman from Loughborough who felt angry enough to highlight coaliton plans to move large swathes of the NHS into the private sector buy create a rap song about it. What moved him to lyricise?

"I've got close people, family and friends, who want to work in the NHS in the future, they're worried. I've never been political at all, I don't know much about politics, but I just went on the internet and researched it."

Here is a sample of his diatribe.

Health minister, I mean sinister
You know the public will finish ya
Is your brain really that miniture?
Your full of crap, give yourself an enema


Andrew Lansley gets a verbal beat down as he is accused of having a face like a scrotum, being an old codger, fraud, taking money from big businesss and flipping his second home. MC Nxtgen is up to 170000 hits on YouTube and even the health minister has heard his rap. Imagine hearing you have a face like a ball bag? Devastating.

Whilst his flow is not quite in Eminem's class you have got to take your hat off to the guy. Its catchy and you can't argue with the content.



All together now!

Andrew Lansley greedy Andrew Lansley TOSSER!

No comments:

Post a Comment